- consulting for collectors, artists, companies, start-ups, museums and art venues
- appraisals, market analysis und forecasts (evaluations for banks, insurance companies, logistics, depots, courts and for collections and inheritances)
- lectures, papers, workshops relating to the topics Art & Money, Art as an Asset/ Investment, Art Market, Contemporary Art & Classic Modern, Science
- concept development for collections, exhibitions & art education
- writing and publishing of articles and texts in print- & online media as well as exhibition catalogues
- career counselling for graduates, companies & founders relating to the fields of art history, fine art and the art market (also to relating sectors as economics, logistics, insurance, tax and law)
Art means passion, idealism, dedication and the willingness to see. It functions as a mirror of society and is far more than an aesthetic moment. Harald Szeemann, curator and museum director of international standing, once advised collector Ingvild Goetz that before deciding on a strategy in the art market, she should first see as many exhibitions as possible and let the works of art have an effect on her. I date art.® has been gathering this experience in the field of art and the art market since 2007. The foundation of I date art. ART CONSULTING & LECTURING UG & Co. KG as an art consulting company in March 2018 was the logical consequence of the accumulated know-how from the fields of art lending, key account consulting in banking, cultural policy, economy, auction house, gallery business, insurance, logistics and science.
Art creates values. Values that are monetarily evaluated in the context of private collections, museums, funds or investments. The evaluation of artworks and the structures on the art market are rarely comprehensible to outsiders. Constant practice and a profound professional as well as background knowledge are crucial to be able to objectively point out values and assess developments on the market. Today, independent art advisors and appraisers bridge the gap between art and business. Well-founded advice that clarifies interrelationships opens the view for a market in which even today purchases and sales are sealed with a handshake - in the HNWI sector as a matter of course. Discreetly and under exclusion of the public.
Art is a risky speculative object and requires a relationship of trust between experts and interested parties in order to be able to make reliable investment decisions and to value works of art as investment objects, collection extensions and in the context of estates. I date art.® sees itself as a consulting company for the needs of the art market and as a contact broker for the various sectors of the industry. Focusing on Contemporary Art and Classical Modern Art, we work nationally as well as internationally and in accordance with the needs of our clients. The creation of concepts for collectors and companies, the didactic mediation of art in exhibitions and the evaluations of works of art in the context of an expert opinion are as much a part of our tasks as the obligation to pass on the available knowledge in the form of scientific teaching and lectures.